We know you can’t afford to slow down when you have a cold; honey is a known throat soother and our pure dried honey lozenges relieve sore throats and nasal congestion naturally using all natural ingredients. We will never compromise our products with Aspartame, Tartrazine, Propylene Glycol, or Titanium Dioxide. At honibe®, we use only natural ingredients and only the necessary basic ingredients to provide the best quality products. We never use artificial colors or flavours, we use only natural options, so you can always be sure that our products are the safest and best products for you and your family
- Honey has a long medicinal history of natural soothing properties.
- Honey is a natural sweetener and not refined
- Honey is lower on the Glycemic index than sucrose and therefore a recommended sugar substitute for diabetics.
- Honey contains 22 amino acids and a variety of minerals essential for metabolism and can assist with weight loss
- Honey can help to heal many digestive disorders including ulcers and upset stomachs.
- Honey has properties that can help cure insomnia.
- Honey is a source of energy including carbohydrates and is ideal for your working muscles since carbohydrates are the primary fuel the body uses for energy
Honey is the main ingredient in all of our products. Honey is a natural sweet substance produced by honey bees from the nectar of plants or secretions of living parts of plants.Honey is a complex of naturally flavored sugars as well as trace enzymes, minerals, vitamins, and amino acids.The color and flavor of honey differ depending on the bees’ nectar source. In general, lighter colored honeys are mild in flavor, while darker honeys are usually more robust in flavor.
Echinacea is a genus, or group of herbaceous flowering plants in the daisy family, Asteraceae. The nine species it contains are commonly called coneflowers. They are endemic to eastern and central North America, where they are found growing in moist to dry prairies and open wooded areas. They have large, showy heads of composite flowers, blooming from early to late summer. Like most unrefined drugs from plant or animal origin, the constituent base for echinacea is complex, consisting of a wide variety of chemicals of variable effect and potency. Some chemicals may be directly antimicrobial, while others may work at stimulating or modulating different parts of the immune system. All species have chemical compounds called phenols, which are common to many other plants. Phenyl propanoid constituents such as cichoric acid and caftaric acid are present in E. purpurea, other phenols include echinacoside, a caffeic acid glycoside, which is found in greater levels within E. angustifolia and E. pallida roots than in other species. Other chemical constituents that may be important in echinacea health effects include alkylamides and polysaccharides
Benefits of Echinacea Purpurea
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help fight off infections.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve cold symptoms.
- Supportive therapy in the treatment of upper respiratory tract infections ie. common colds
- Helps to relieve the symptoms and shorten the duration of upper respiratory tract infections.
Eucalyptus oil comes from the dried leaves of the eucalyptus tree. The oil is a colorless liquid with a strong woody and sweet scent. Eucalyptus leaves are steam-distilled to extract the oil. Eucalyptus oil contains 70-85% 1,8-cineole (eucalyptol).This oil has multiple different uses,it is used to help relieve symptoms of the common cold and is found in many cough lozenges and inhalants. Eucalyptus oil vapor acts as a decongestant when it is inhaled and is used to treat bronchitis. Eucalyptus tea was also administered to reduce fevers. Eucalyptus is used for a range of medical conditions in traditional Chinese and Indian medicine.
Maltodextrin is a food additive that is created by taking corn or potato starch, boiling it down and then using acids or enzymes to break the starch down even further, leaving only a white powder. This powder is then used in many packaged foods. Maltodextrin is gluten free. It can be made from a variety of starches, including corn, potato, rice or wheat. However the source does not matter because maltodextrin is such a highly processed ingredient that the protein is removed, rendering it gluten free. Our source of maltodextrin is certified non GMO.
Menthol is an organic compound obtained from cornmint, peppermint or other mint oils. It is a waxy, crystalline substance, clear or white in color, which is solid at room temperature and melts slightly above. Menthol has local anesthetic and counterirritant qualities, and it is widely used to relieve minor throat irritation.
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble nutrient found in some foods. In the body, it acts as an antioxidant, helping to protect cells from the damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are compounds formed when our bodies convert the food we eat into energy. People are also exposed to free radicals in the environment from cigarette smoke, air pollution, and ultraviolet light from the sun.The body also needs vitamin C to make collagen, a protein required to help wounds heal. In addition, vitamin C improves the absorption of iron from plant-based foods and helps the immune system work properly to protect the body from disease.
Benefits of Vitamin C
- Helps the body to metabolize fats
- Helps the body to metabolize proteins
- Helps the development and maintenance of bones
- Helps in the development and maintenance of cartilage
- Helps in the development and maintenance of teeth
- Helps in the development and maintenance of gums
- Helps in the connective tissue formation
- Helps in wound healing
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good Health
Zinc is an essential mineral that is naturally present in some foods, added to others, and available as a dietary supplement. Zinc is also found in many cold lozenges and some over-the-counter drugs sold as cold remedies.Zinc is involved in numerous aspects of cellular metabolism. It is required for the catalytic activity of approximately 100 enzymes and it plays a role in immune function, protein synthesis, wound healing, DNA synthesis and cell division . Zinc also supports normal growth and development during pregnancy, childhood, and adolescence and is required for proper sense of taste and smell. A daily intake of zinc is required to maintain a steady state because the body has no specialized zinc storage system
Benefits of Zinc Gluconate
- Helps in connective tissue formation
- Helps to maintain healthy skin
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates
- Helps the body to metabolize proteins
- Helps the body to metabolize fats
- Helps to maintain immune function
Voucher codes will only apply to the first order, all subsequent orders will be at the stated price.
Please be aware that we are currently unable to accept PayPal for subscription options.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
This policy is offered in addition to your legal rights. The consumer is entitled to reject faulty goods and claim a full refund at any time up to 30 days after purchase, delivery or installation.
After 30 days, or earlier if the consumer chooses, the consumer is entitled to claim a replacement or repair instead.
If there is a problem with your order please contact us as soon as your order is received. We will do our best to resolve any issue immediately.
If your order is damaged in transit, please contact us as soon as your order is received. We will do our best to resolve any issue immediately. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required for any returned shipment(s). Please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be:
• Unused and in the same condition that you received it.
• Seals on all products must be intact
• Your item must be in the original packaging.
• Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non¬refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Market Access Systems Limited,
Airport Cargo Centre,
L’Avenue e la commune,
Market Access Systems Limited reserves the right to ship orders as it chooses. All delivery dates are quoted in good faith. Market Access Systems Limited will not be liable for delays in delivery or failure to produce due to any cause beyond reasonable control.
Terms of Payment
Pricing is in GBP. Payment is due upon ordering. Orders will not be sent until the payment has cleared.
If you have any questions contact us at: email@example.com
What is 3D Secure? (Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode)
Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode
3D Secure, better known as Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode or Lloyds TSB ClickSafe, is an online security feature utilised by the majority of online stores in the UK. It is designed to ensure that the person placing an order online is the legitimate card holder rather than someone who may have stolen or cloned the card. It’s a bit like ‘Chip and Pin’ for the web and is designed specifically to protect you, the customer.
How does it work?
If your bank, building society or credit card issuer is enrolled in the 3D Secure scheme (almost all are) then you may need to create a 3D Secure password if you haven’t done so already. If you have recently purchased from other online stores then you may already have created your 3D Secure password in which case there’s no need to do it again. If you need to create a 3D Secure password then you can usually do so during the checkout process on TraderSupplies.co.uk, further details below.
The process for a 3D Secure transaction is as follows:
3D Secure Screen Example
1) You enter your payment details on honibe.co.uk and click to confirm your order.
2) Our website contacts our payment service provider, via a secure connection.
3) Our payment service provider verifies that the payment details you have entered are correct and, assuming everything checks out, they contact your bank to take payment.
4) If your bank, building society or credit card issuer is enrolled in the 3D Secure scheme then at this point honibe.co.uk will load a 3D Secure login page, which is generated by your bank. You will need to verify that you are the legitimate cardholder by entering your 3D Secure password to complete the order (or you will be asked to set up a 3D Secure password if you haven’t already done so).
Please note that whilst the 3D Secure login page may appear to be part of honibe.co.uk, it is in fact a page generated by your bank, building society or credit card issuer and is loaded in a ‘frame’ on honibe.co.uk. Neither honibe.co.uk nor our payment service provider have access to any information that is entered into this login page.
5) Assuming everything checks out then the next screen you will see will be the honibe.co.uk order confirmation screen.
How does this make me more secure?
3D Secure effectively adds an additional layer of security by requiring you to enter your 3D Secure password every time you pay for something online using your credit or debit card. Like Chip and Pin, this information is known only to you and your bank and is only ever communicated between yourself and your bank. It is never printed on statements or accessed at any time other than when you are placing your order online.
Once you have correctly entered your 3D Secure password, your bank simply informs honibe.co.uk and our payment service provider, that you have successfully logged in and verified your identity in exactly the same way that you enter your Chip and Pin number when paying for goods in a highstreet shop.
This means that, even if someone should clone your credit or debit card and have access to your name and address, they will not know your 3D Secure password and won’t be able to use your information to place orders online with TraderSupplies.co.uk or any other online store that uses the 3D Secure system.
You can find further information about 3D Secure at the following card issuer websites:
R. Peter Weedon, Director,
Market Access Systems Limited,
Airport Cargo Centre,
L’Avenue de la Commune
St. Peter, Jersey
Channel Islands JE3 7BY